We are still open to serve you and your animals!
We are privileged to be considered an essential service. Please help us adhere to our new policies as put forth by both the Canadian Veterinary Medical Association and the Saskatchewan Veterinary Medical Association. We will continue to provide medical services while still playing an integral role in helping to keep our community safe and doing our part to reduce the risk of infection for COVID-19. By following the Health Canada and Saskatchewan Health guidelines, we can all help to ‘flatten’ the curve of this Pandemic!
At this time, our clinic remains open and is operating under regular business hours.
- We are not accepting foot traffic into the clinic until further notice. We kindly ask that you remain in your vehicle and call the clinic to notify us of your arrival. A staff member will then assist you with your appointment and/or product pick up.
- We are requesting that payments are made at the time of order via credit card, debit or e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org. Password should be melville.
- We have already implemented and continue to practice extensive cleaning procedures within the clinic.
Food and Medication Orders
- Currently food and medications are not affected or in short supply.
- Contact the clinic to place an order. Please allow 24- 48 hours for orders to be processed. Payment must be made at time of order (see above).
- We will offer delivery of food and medication to clients within Melville. Please ensure a safe social distance of 2 metres is possible at time of delivery. Our staff will not enter residences during delivery.
- If picking up your order, please call the clinic upon arrival and we will bring your product out to you. Again, we ask that you refrain from leaving your vehicle.
Small Animal Services
- We continue to see small animal emergencies and book small animal appointments with some limitations. Please call our office to discuss with one of our team members.
- Upon arrival:
- Please call to advise us that you have arrived. A staff member will come to get your animal from the vehicle and one of our veterinarians will contact you via phone call to begin the appointment.
- We are requesting that all clients remain in their vehicles during the appointment and the veterinarian seeing your case will call you to discuss any findings or recommendations for treatment.
Large Animal Services
- Large animal emergency services and on farm services are still being offered. Seasonal appointments such as semen testing, herd health exams, calvings, etc. will continue to be provided.
- For in clinic emergency cases, a staff member will instruct you on how to proceed upon arrival. If you are to come into the clinic, we are kindly requesting that only one person accompany the animal into the clinic.